With a neutral flavour and almost odourless, sunflower oil gives a pleasant taste to your food. Use it for baking, as salad dressings or for frying veggies, sunflower oil is an excellent all-round oil. It is extremely beneficial for health. Sunflower oil can be easily digested, has high Vitamin E content which controls blood cholesterol level. Using sunflower oil for cooking is a healthy and tasty choice for you. Here, we have shared a recipe with sunflower oil. Try this deliciously healthy recipe at home:
Grilled Chilli Paneer (for two)
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Total Cooking Time: 25 minutes
1. Paneer or Cottage Cheese
2. 1 Onion(medium size)
3. Garlic Cloves- 4
4. Ginger (thumb-size)
5. Sunflower Oil- 1 tablespoon
6. Tomato- 400 gram
7. 1 Red bell Pepper (Capsicum)
8. Chilli Sauce- 2 tablespoon
9. Tomato Ketchup- 2 tablespoon
10. Soy Sauce- 1 tablespoon
11. Salt (as per taste)
1. Cut the paneer into cubes of equal size. Now use sunflower oil and grease the oven tray. Put the paneer in the tray and grill it on high heat for about 10 minutes. Turn the paneer chunks after 5 minutes.
2. Now, dice half red bell pepper and half the onion. You can slice them, make thin stripes or even dice them (as per your convenience). Once done, set them aside.
3. Put the remaining onion, ginger and garlic cloves in a mixer and make a fine paste. Set the mixture aside. Now put the tomato and the remaining bell pepper in the mixer and pulse them.
4. Now take a pan and heat sunflower oil. Put the onion garlic and ginger paste into it and fry for a few minutes. Stir continuously. Now add the diced bell peppers and onion into that mixture and saute for another few minutes.
5. Once the veggies start softening, add the tomato- bell pepper mixture. Add tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, soy sauce and salt. Stir for a minute.
6. Add the grilled paneer chunks into the mixture. Cook it for about 5 minutes on low heat.
Grilled Chilli Paneer is ready to devour. Garnish it with coriander leaves or mint leaves. Serve hot with naan or fried rice.
You can easily get malai paneer ,all kind of sauce and even refined sunflower oil online. In case you are interested in buying sunflower oil online, then visit Delybazar